Thursday, February 14, 2013

Februarys Love-ly Challenge Day 5!

Hello!
 
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!
Pfew, that's said heheh
Are you already having a great valentines day?
Received any roses, love letters, candy...?
Me? Uhm.... Well... No. (#^-^#)
Not from a boy, no.
I did received some candy from one of my best friends ♥
It was very sweet
 
Anyways!
Of course there was another challenge today!
 
 
Valentine gradient...
I wasn't really sure what I was going to create, I just started to random design something, and it came out very nice!
 
 
Do you like them?
I`ll tell you whats going on ^^
I made a gradient using pink and beige on my thumb, pinkie and middle finger, but on my middle finger I drew a heart over it, and I also did a gradient using loose glitter that I already used before.
Because the picture isn't very clear, I`ll show you another photo ↓↓
 
 
The heart kinda failed, but all the other nails look very cute!
Close up of the thumb:
 
 
...I love gradients so much!!
And to finish things off, a bonus photo of my right hand!! (Wow!!)
 
 
More loose glitter gradient and a weird failed heart XD
I suck at hearts :(
 
Well, that's all for today!
Enjoy your valentines day!
 
See you soon!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment