Sunday, November 11, 2012

Champagne nail art ;)

Hello!
 
How's you're weekend?
Mine`s great!
Friday, I went to Rotterdam with some of my friends!
And I bought this awesome clutch!!!
 

It's from Claire's and I absolutely love it!!!
And after that I had a very nice lazy time, heheh.
But then something sad happened...
Look what happened with my left-hand thumbnail!!
 
 
 

...Can you see what happened?
I`m sorry, this is a really bad picture, but my thumbnail cracked and it damaged the top layer of my nail and now it's all blue...
And some of my other nails also cracked, so I had to file them all down... again!
But after that I decided to do some nail art!
And the  nail art I made was inspired by my clutch!!!
 

Because I didn't had the right champagne colour, I used a pastel yellow colour from OPI
and then painted a white nail polish over it
 

 
And then I added some chevron stripes!!
Heheh, I really like the effect!!
 
Oooh, it's gonna be a really long post!
 
See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment