Sunday, December 16, 2012

Xmas/ Snow Nails?

Hello!
 
Sorry for the late post!
I was very busy this afternoon so I wasn't able to post something!
Well, better late then never (^w^)
 
First of all, I recommend you to NEVER EVER do a manicure with salt!!!
It looks great.... for two seconds, and then you have to clean you're nails or use you're hands or anything (._.)
 
So this is how my nails looked when cleaned up everything...
 

And they still look pretty good...
Waaaay better then how they look now XD
And it becomes even messier and messier when you try to clean it up, because the salt and the wet polish go everywhere!
Because I didn't like my nails, I added some cute snowmen that I made with acrylics (^3^)
 
 
I only had half an hour, so I couldn't make snowmen on all my nails :(
 
Oh, it  might be good to tell everyone how to do a salt mani ~
You just paint you're nails and when the polish is still wet you pour salt over everything.
But if you want to do a mani like this, you should better spend a bit more money and buy some nail art velvet.
That probably looks way better ♪
 
One more pic of my nails:
 
 
I don't know why, but for some reason the last few mani's all failed.... :'(
Hope the next one will look good (/\_/\)
 
Have a wonderful week!
 
See you soon!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment