Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Februarys Love-ly Challange Day 4!

Hello!
 
How is your week so far?
Mine? Well, mine is okay...
I am just sooo tired because I couldn't sleep yesterday night and the night before, heheheh...
But it's fine, and tomorrow I'm out of school at 10:30!
OMG! heheh lol...
 
Anyways!
I guess none of you is interested in my timetable XD
So today is day 4 of the Love-ly NAC!
Let's check the theme...
 
 
Yes! The theme is roses!!
I love roses!
I think they are my most favorite flower ever, heheh (^-^)
So I made a nice rose-inspired nail art ♪
 
 
I know, very simple (^3^)
I had very little time, I`m sorry!
I started off by using two coats of OPI Pedal Faster Suzi! on my thumb, one (yes, ONE!) coat of OPI I Eat Mainly Lobsters, which I think is my favorite shade ever because of the nice pink and gold shimmer in it, on my index and pinkie, and two coats of OPI Rimple's Wigging on my middle and ring finger.
 
 
And then I made roses on my middle finger using OPI Red Lights Ahead... Where? and some kind of weird, misshapen rose on my ring finger with OPI Red Lights Ahead... Where? and OPI Jade Is The New Black ♪
 
 
... Just one picture of my thumb to show you this gorgeous shade!
And yes, I know that my nails are in awful shape!
I want my acrylics back...
I`ll put them back this weekend!!
I promise!! Lol...
 
I`m off to make some more homework! (sigh...)
 
Have a wonderful awesome day!
 
See you soon!
 
(I`m sorry,  I`m having so much trouble using that code! It just doesn't work!!)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment