Sunday, February 17, 2013

Februarys Love-ly challenge day 6 ♥

Hello!
 
How is your weekend awesome rainbow cats??
I hope it was great!
 
Okay!
Today is day 6 of the Love-ly NAC!
 
 
And today's theme is broken hearts!! </3
So I extended my nails with acrylics and started designing!
 
 
I`m sorry for the poor lightning!
It is very sunny today, heheh
I'm not sure if my nails fit in the theme, because I didn't made a broken heart but a bleeding heart... ↓
 
 
It'll probably be alright! (^-^)
I started off with two thin coats of WIC Frankfurt, and  randomly sponged on OPI Ink and Sinful Colors Ciao Bella! to create a stormy night effect.
Then I drew the heart using OPI The Spy Who Loved Me, which absolutely is a wonderful color!
I never used it before, so I'm quite surprised XD
 
 
At the end I drew some failed scary trees using Kiko 275.
That's it!
I hope you like my weird, sort of scary nail design!
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment