Saturday, February 9, 2013

Februarys Love-Ly Challenge Day 3!

Hello!
 
How are you doing awesome rainbow cats?
Are you already having a great weekend?
I hope so~!
I had a volleyball match, and it was the most exciting match EVER!!
We had to play against another team from our club, so usually it ain't that exciting, but one of my best friends was playing in that team, and I really didn't wanted to lose, because otherwise I`ll have to hear the fact that they won for the next three months.
 Well, unfortunately, we lost.
It wasn't that bad, we lost 2-3, and with only two points of difference.
But it was SO exciting!!!
I almost started biting my nails!! ( *0*)
 
Anyway, today was day three of the Love-ly Nail Art Challenge by The Manicabana!
So let's check the theme!
 
 
Yes! It's valentine candy!
I think it's a great theme, because I LOVE those little candy hearts!
I only didn't had that much time, so I only made candy hearts on my accent nail (#^^#)
 
 
... I like them so much!
I`ll show you a close up:
 
 
I can tell you, the "hug" part looks way less faded out in person!
I was just having a little trouble with my camera (o^-^o)
Oh, I made the design using OPI Pink-ing Of You as the base, did a gradient with OPI Goldeneye, and made the little hearts using OPI What's With The Cat-itude, OPI Fiercely Fiona and OPI Rumple's Wigging.
I drew "hug" using a pink marker!
I thought it was pretty brilliant XD
 
Okay, I have to go now, my grandparents arrived (^3^)
 
Have a great weekend!
 
See you soon!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment