Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Februarys Love-ly Challenge Day 2

Hello!
 
How are things going lovely readers?
You know, thanks to the YouTube videos of ProfessionalDQ I am currently addicted to the word "rainbow cat" lol
So I probably should have said:
"How are things going sexy rainbow cats?" XD
I`m sorry, I`m feeling a little weird today (o^X^o)
 
Anyway!
Today is day two from the Love-ly nail art challenge by The Manicabana
And the theme of day two is...
 
 
Lips!
Which I think are GREAT cause lips are just awesome lol
So I created a nail art, which is a bit simple cause I have a really crappy schedule on Wednesday which means I had almost no time to do anything (U-U)
I still think they are cute anyway
 
 
First of all, I am SORRY for my nails being in such an awful shape!
I had volleyball training on Monday, and almost all of my acrylics fell of m(U-U)m
And I didn't had time to remove them so now I have one weird pointy nail and all my other nails are short like hell (~-•)
Anyway, look at my thumb!
 
 
There still is glitter everywhere, but it doesn't matter XD
I used: one thin coat of OPI Big Apple Red and some red nail art glitter for the thumb, two coats of OPI Funny Bunny and one coat of OPI Nothin' Mousy 'Bout It including a little bit of fishing for the hearts on the index and pinky, two coats of OPI Pinking Of You on my middle and ring finger and lips made with OPI Big Apple Red and I drew "kiss" with the same nail polish on my ring finger.
(Yes, I love OPI lol)
Pfew, those where a lot of products!
 
Hope you like my nails!
 
See you soon!
 
Damn, the code to see the entries of other people is not working!!
Sorry for this!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment