Sunday, February 3, 2013

February`s Love-ly Nail Art Challenge Day 1

Hello!
 
I`m sorry for not posting that often!
I don`t know why I am so busy XD
 
A few weeks ago, I entered a nail art contest by The Manicabana!
And day one of the challenge was...
 
 
Hearts!! ♥
So I extended my nails with acrylics and made a heart-inspired nail art ♪
 
 
I drew "love" on my index and some hearts on the other nails which you almost can`t see so I am going to turn this thing upside-down! (^-^)
 
 
I drew all kinds of small hearts on my middle finger and a big gold one, but as usual its hard to see ):
 
I also had to put in this code:
 <!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
                document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=213769&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->
But I`m not sure what it does XD
So just ignore it lol
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. I love that gold heart on the deep pink. It really pops out!

    Oh by the way the code is just supposed to display all the other participants but it seems to not be working. You can try switching a different code here: http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=213769

    Don't forget to add yourself to the inlinkz yourself so that people can come visit you from the other participants sites here: http://www.inlinkz.com/wpnew.php?id=213769&ps=30

    :)Sam@manicabana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was just trying out random color combinations and this turner out to be the "perfect combo" XD
      I'll try another code the next time (#^-^#)

      Delete