Thursday, December 20, 2012

Xmas Sweets (^3^) (Xmas Design No. 2!)

Hello!
 
How is you're day?
I hope you're doing great~!!
I am just so freaking excited because I only have one day left till the Christmas holiday!
JAAAY!
 
.... Anyway, I made some new Xmas inspired nail art!!
A~nd here they come!
 
 
Aren't they pretty incredibly cute???
Oh, I love them so much!
And look at the Christmas sock on my ring finger!!
 
 
It looks like a failed Santa hat when you look at it on the first picture, but when you turn it upside down it becomes a Christmas sock!
How MAGICAL ♪
I made some presents on my thumb and pinkie ♫
 
 
Err.. you can still see the yellow acrylic from the failed presents XD
I can tell, they look way less yellow in real life, heheh
 
I also love the dripping design!
I liked it so much that I didn't made any decorations on my other hand ~
In fact I was just lazy but nobody needs to know that... XD

 
Yeaahh....
 
I think they are soooo cute!
I almost feel sorry that I won't wear them at Christmas...
But I have an even cuter design for Christmas!
(Can you imagine how sweet they will be?? Heheh lol)
OK, that's all for today!~
 
Have a happy end of the world!
 
See you soon!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment