Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Nails No. 1 ♪

Hello!
 
How are you doing?
I hope you had a great day!
 
I made a nail art!
Would you like to see??
Well, I'll show it to you anyway so you don't have a choice (^3^)
 

I made the ugly Christmas sweater!
And I love how they turned out ~
Especially the reindeer's on my middle finger look great, heheh
 

They would look even better if I had a black background instead!
.... suddenly I see one of the reindeer's doesn't have ears XD
But I think they look awesome!!
The snowflake/flower thing didn't came out that well...
 

Just the regular pattern on my thumb ♫
I only decorated three of the nails of my left hand because it was getting late (#^3^#)
 




Do you like them?
I know I do!!
 
Oh, almost forgot; tonight I'm going with someone to the place where she gets her acrylics done, so I can see how to do it!
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment