Saturday, December 22, 2012

I GOT ACRYLIC NAILS!!!!! (^^)/

Hello!
 
So apparently the world didn't end yesterday (I knew it!! lol)!
I hope you didn't hide under a rock or something, cause if you did it would be pretty useless and you could just stay home watching TV or anything!
 
OK!
Two things that make me extreeeeemely happy at the moment:
1. It's finally vacation!!!!!!
2. I got acrylic nails!!!
JAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
 
Look how great my acrylics look~!!!
 (OK, this sentence doesn't make sense lol)
 
 
They make me so happy every time I look at them!!!!
They took me three hours to complete and I can't type but it doesn't matter cause they are great and long and awesome and I love them!
They look a little less beautiful on my other hand, but that's fine, heheh.
 

I forgot to file my nails down... (#U_U#)
Anyway, I found out that filing is super essential!!
The nails on my right hand looked awful and they were all bumpy and stuff but when I started filing the bumps just disappeared!!
And now they are all nice and smooth, heheh.
 
That's all for today!
I'm sorry for not posting any Christmas nail art!
 
Oh, and I probably skip blogging tomorrow cause tomorrow is my birthday! (^3^)
(Another thing for my things-that-make-me-happy list! I`m just a happy person XD)
 
Have a great day!
 
See you soon!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment