Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sweet Girly Nail Art (^.^)

Hello!
 
Did you had a great Christmas??
I hope so~!!
I think its too bad that Christmas is over...
I love all these Christmas songs and the Christmas dinners and breakfasts, heheh
And now I have to wait another year until I can hear the Christmas songs again! :'(
 
Anyway!
I removed my Christmas nails and made a new design (^w^)
Here it comes!
 
 
I made a simple French mani with OPI Pink-ing Of You, added some dots with OPI Alpine Snow and drew lines with OPI Goldeneye ♪
I love drawing lines across French manis cause in this way I can hide the pieces that aren't perfectly straight (#^3^#)
 
 
I think my nails are  very  cute!
Its nice to have something quiet on my nails after all the busy Christmas designs!
 
 
...Dafuq happened to the letters in this picture?? XD
Heheh, I suck at photo shopping lol
 
Its the end of the post again!
 
Hope you`ll have a great day!
 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment