Saturday, December 29, 2012

My New Stuff! (@-@)

Hello!
 
How is you`re weekend so far??
I hope its great~!
 
Today's post isn't about nail art...
I`m sorry~!! (*-*)
Well, in fact it is... XD
Because I am going to show you some of my new acrylic stuff that arrived yesterday!! (^3^)
Look! ↓
 
 
I didn't had brown yet, and I just fell in love with the pink.
 
I love the brown color!!
Because it has some sweet subtle glitters in it!
 
I did some swatches:
 
 
My camera is being a bit annoying...
But I hope you can see how nice the colors are!
I`m thinking of ways to use this pink acrylic as much as possible...
I know, I could do a French mani with it but all my acrylic French's look awful XD
But as soon as I am able to make a French mani that actually looks good I`m gonna use it!
 
I also ordered some nail art products~!!
 
 
The left one are glitters that I can mix into the acrylic, the right one are some very tiny silver rhinestones ♪
 
These were all the things I ordered ♫
But I`m not done yet~!!
 
 
This is a very nice topcoat with glitters that I bought when I was buying presents for my little neighbor girls (^-^)
I was buying some nail polish for them when I saw the sign with: 'Second nail polish is free!'
Well, I was like: oh my god, this is such a sweet polish, and because its free, I`ll just take it! XD
Yes, I know its very cheap but I mean like, I am not going to buy expensive nail polish like OPI for eight year olds.
 
Now I`m done XD
 
Have a great day!
 
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment