Monday, December 24, 2012

More Christmas Nails! (^-^)

Hello!
 
Did you had a great weekend??
I hope so~!
 
OK!
Today I got a loooot of photos for you!!
First: My birthday nails!!!
Here they come ↓
 
 
I love my long nails!!
I got the studs on my index and middle finger for my birthday, heheh.
Look at the massive bow on my thumb!!
 
 
 Of course I got some nail polishes (^3^)
 
 
They are OPI You Only Live Twice, OPI Pinking Of You, OPI Topcoat (mine was empty XD), OPI Tickle My France-Y and.....
OPI The Man With The Golden Gun!!!!!!!!!!!! *Haaaallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, haaaaallelujah*
I got The Man With The Golden Gun!!!! (*o*)
 
Anyway, because its almost Christmas I made another Christmas nail art (/\-/\)
 
 
They started like this (I used my new nail polish You Only Live Twice XD)
And then I decorated them with lots of acrylic decorations!!!
 
 
....This doesn't make sense!!!
Lets turn them upside down!
 
 
That's better!
I know I have to practice for the gingerbread mans XD
I made a big Christmas tree on my thumb~!
 
 
... so cute!!
 
Phew, these were a lot of photos!!
But I`m done now ♪
 
I wish you all a wonderful marry Christmas ♥
Hope you will have a great time with all you`re loved ones!
 
See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment