Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Hello!
 
It's almost the end of 2012!!
It's weird, isn't it??
 I have the feeling like 2012 only  took like three months or something~!!
Even though so much changed...
 
Anyways!
I made some new year nails! (What a surprise... XD)
 
 
One of my acrylics broke and I ran out of liquid and I had so much other things to do, so that's the reason why my middle finger nail is so short (~_~)
But I love my nails, heheh.
And they only took me about 15 minutes!
10 minutes for the thumb and five for the other nails XD
 
 
My camera is SO annoying!!! (*o*)
I painted 'happy new year' on my thumb, but my camera won`t let me show you!
They look way better in person!
 
 
I painted bows, two wineglasses and 2013 on my other nails (^3^)
I tried to get a better picture of my pinkie... ↓
 
 
For some reason my camera can't capture the combination of black and gold :(
 
I`m sorry for the short post, but I hav e to go now, I need to finish a photo book of 2012 (-_-)
 
Thank you all those who supported me through the few months of blogging in 2012, I hope 2013 brings all the best for you, have a great time enjoying the fireworks, and I`ll see you next year!! ♥
 
Happy new year! ♥
 
See you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment