Thursday, December 6, 2012

James Bond Nails (•_•) (sort of)

Hello!
 
Today, I have lots of photos for you!
So yesterday it was pakjesavond (gift night), and I got so many presents!!
Its too bad that I forgot to take a picture of what it all looked like, but there were a lot of presents!!
We made surprises, and my dad made me a OPI nail polish bottle XD
Heheh, it was quite funny :p
 
Look at all the nail polish I got!!! :o
 

I got the two nail polishes from Catrice from a sweet sweet friend (^3^)
The other ones I got yesterday.
I was so happy when I packed out the present which has the Skyfall mini collection from OPI!!!
...Yes, I have Goldeneye from OPI two times lol
 
So this afternoon, I decided to make a nail art with two of my favourite new polishes!
 
 
Heheh, I like the outcome ;p
Another picture:
 

The dark red nail polish is from Essie and its called Bahama Mama
I love it!!!
 

I also got this super awesome incredibly cool ring!
 

I like funny jewelry's  XD
 
That's all for today!
 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment