Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dots And Ribbons .•*•.•*•.

Hello!
 
I hope all of you have a great weekend!
Mine is okay...
It snowed two days ago, and I was having a very hard time trying not to trip over anything XD
...Well, it did not work, in fact
I fell two times and almost twisted my ankle XD
 
Anyway, I designed some snow inspired nail art that I`m gonna show to you very soon!
Today I made something different:
 

Don`t you think this half moon manicure looks way better than the mani I did??
It was very  easy to make, the bows on my index and ring finger were the hardest part, heheh
First I also wanted to make some little bows on my other nails, but when I was done with them I was like: 'meh... I like them this way...'
 

Ohh... I love nude colours!! ♪'
I`m going to buy a lot more!
 

I made the bows on the other hand on a piece of aluminium foil, because I wasn't sure if I was able to make this kind of big bows with my non-dominant hand.
 
By the way, I'm thinking of making a nail art video, but I`m not sure how to make it and if people would like it... (U_U)
Is anyone interested??
 
See you soon!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment