Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sinterklaas nails XD

Hello!
 
Wooow, tomorrow its pakjesavond (gift night)!!!
On pakjesavond, Sinterklaas comes to the houses of all the people and brings them presents (^3^)
So I made some very nice Sinterklaas nails ♪
Here they come!
 

In fact, you have to look at them upside down XD
 
 
Well, I made the stave (is it stave? I`m sorry, I found many options on Google Translate lol), the bag and some presents, a carrot and sugar for the horse, and the pattern of his miter.
I also made some presents on the thumb!
 
 
Hmm, you need to look upside down on this nail...
Heheh, it doesn't mind.
I like my nails, because they aren't the usual Sinterklaas nails who have the miter or just a face with a white beard on them :)
 
Alright, something different!
Hope you don`t mind if I share some of my favorites with you ;p
My new addiction is...
 

Pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks!!

 It's very very sweet, and it fills really good, which is great because I just got my brace yesterday, and every time I eat something it feels like I`m dieing from pain -_-'
Great.
Well, I guess I just have to carry on for a few days!
 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment