Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Purple Glitter Nails (^-^)***

Hello!
 
Yes, 2012 is now officially over!
It feels weird, doesn't it?
Or maybe it only feels weird for me because I`m weird...
Hm, deep thoughts XD
 
Anyway!
I guess none of you wants to read my deep (sort of) thoughts, you just want to see some nail art, I mean, that's the reason why you`re looking at my blog, I guess...
Oh my, here I go again!! XD 
Okay, I need to stop now! (^-^)
This afternoon I made a new nail art!
 
 
Its very easy, yet nice and chic, I think (^3^)
 
When I was taking off my old nail polish some of my acrylics just randomly fell off!! (•o•)
And it took away a big piece of my thumbnail *sigh...*
Am I only one with this problem??
Or do you have the same problem as me?
I hope its just because the acrylic powder I use is bad quality....
 
 
I`m very sorry for my nails being this weird shaped!
As soon as I have acrylic liquid I`m going to place my acrylics back on!
 
That`s all!
 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment