Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Last Day!

Hello!
 
I'm already posting the last nail design of the Love-ly NAC because I'm going on a vacation tomorrow!
(Yes, we have a nice little holiday right now in the Netherlands)
I'm not going to another country or something, unfortunately, but I am going to Limburg...
It'll probably be nice (^-^)
So that's why I already made the nail art of day 9 of the challenge!
 
 
The theme is your favorite valentine tutorial, so I was checking out YouTube and I came by this incredibly easy, quick nail art tutorial by ProfessionalDQ!
 
So here is my recreation ♪
 
 
Yes, I know it is very easy but I kinda like them!
And I didn't had that much time...
I know, I need to relax, heheh
 
 
 
I'm sorry for my nails being in such an awful shape!
But I promise you they'll be nice and long the next week!
 
Have an awesome day!
 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment