Sunday, February 24, 2013

Disco Mermaid Nails!! XD

Hello!
 
Weee (?) two posts at one day!
HELL YEAH!
Because I didn't wanted to go on a vacation without awesome, mental glitter nails!!!
 
 
Pretty awesome, right?!
I painted all my nails a holographic blue, except from my ring finger which I painted a glittery white, and I added glittery holograms!
 
 
I freakin' love them!!
They shine so nice in the sun!
.... even though there is no sun here at all XD I just tested it out on artificial light heheh
In fact, it is snowing!
I usually love snow, but now I'm just like it's almost freakin' spring!!
 
Okay, I'll calm down now ( ^-^)
For some reason I'm feeling incredibly weird and excited!!!
I guess that it's because even though it's almost spring, snow is still awesome ( ^3^)
 
Okay, I'm done!
See you over five days or something!
 
Bya Bya

No comments:

Post a Comment