Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Man With The Golden Gun & Other Stuff!

Hello!

Finally FINALLY my computer decided to stop annoying me to death and made me able to upload pictures again!
(Thank you!)

So I`ll start off with showing you a few pictures of the nail arts I made!
First: the leopard-gradient-thingy!
 Here they come!



Yes... I only had three acrylics left.
They all fell of by now (^^)
But I ordered some new liquid!
It should arrive within a few workdays....

The second mani I made was just a very simple one ♪
I just wanted to try out my new 18k gold topcoat (^3^)
And I LOVE it!
Take a look at the pictures

 


Isn't it incredibly beautiful?!



Okay, that's all!
I forgot to take pictures of the other nail art I did (#^^#)
But it was black and I painted on big silver stars ♪

Have a great weekend!

See you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment