Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ruffian Mani... With SAND! (%^-^%)

Hello!
 
How are you doing?
 I hope you are having a great weekend!
I was being very busy yesterday, but things are starting to slow down, heheh.
Unfortunately my schedule has changed, which means that I almost won't have time for my nails on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday D:
I`ll still make some nail art~!!
Don't be afraid!!
But my nails probably get simpler on those days...
 
Anyway!
I made a new nail art!
Yesterday I picked up the mini nail polish collection from the OPI Mariah Carrey collection, which features all the liquid sand polishes!
So I made a nice nail art with Get Your Number~
 

It feels so COOL! (^3^)
I made a ruffian mani, but unfortunately Get Your Number didn't cover the dark blue, which by the way is from Herôme and its called Frankfurt ♪
Another pic ↓
 

See what I mean?
It didn't cover that well over the darker blue :(
But I still like them!
I`ll probably try another ruffian soon because it's very easy and it looks GREAT!
 
Aahh, I missed blogging!
 
Have a great week!
 
See you soon!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment