Saturday, December 15, 2012

*Pedicure* (/\_/\)

Hello!
 
Jaaaay its finally weekend! ♪
*Just one more week till the Christmas holiday*
Heheheh, I'm happy XD
 
As I promised you, I made a pedicure! ~
(You know, something different once in a while...)
 

I started with a simple french manicure.
Thank God the lines didn't had to be straight...
And then I painted over some nice glitters!
First I wanted to use this one:
 
 
Its OPI Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It, and I absolutely love it, but removing those little hearts is... awful.
So I decided to use another colour which has red glitters, because I thought it was a little more Christmassy (^3^)

I know... I should have used the other one XD
I`ll just use it another time!
I always forget to tell you what products I used, so here they come: OPI Funny Bunny and OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It.
That's all!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
See you soon!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment