Thursday, December 13, 2012

Marbled Cross Nails (*3*)

Hello!
 
Weekend is near!
Jaaaay!
You have any plans?
I'll probably just lay on the couch watching TV... heheh, I`m lazy XD
Anyway, I made a nail art!
First I was also planning to design something nice on my toes, but then I realised that I have a history test tomorrow and I haven`t studied at all jet lol
Well, here is my design:
 

Heheh, epic failure at the marble XD
You can't even see I tried to marble it!!
Maybe I should use brighter colours next time...
Oh, lesson learned ~
I added a rhinestone on my thumb! ♪
 

I almost broke my nail when I tried to open the wheel...
Well, it doesn't matter!
I love rhinestones but unfortunately I only have two wheels, so I have to be careful with them.
 
 
My other hand was an even bigger failure, so I decided not to show it to you guys (U_U)
I love these nail arts with crosses on them so I'm going to try it again soon!
 
By the way, I'll start with my Christmas nails on Tuesday, maybe Monday but I'm not sure if I have time to do that since that's the day of my volleyball training.
 
So I save the toe nail designs for the weekend and also designed a great nail art, so that's going to be a lot of posts!
 
-Got to study!
 
See you soon!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment