Sunday, November 18, 2012

Breaking Dawn nails!!! :D

Hello!
 
Today, I`m going to the cinema with three sweet friends ♥
We`re going to the movie Breaking Dawn!!
(it just released in the Netherlands, lol)
So I made some Breaking Dawn - themed nail art!
And I decided that I wanted to show you how I made it ♪
 
First, paint you`re nails like this:
 

Then, add some black stripes on the white nails, just like this...
 

Fill in some of the spaces with a dotting tool with black nail polish
 
 
Heheh, I like squares
Make the shape of an eye with black nail polish and fill it in with white
 

Oops, I forgot to take pictures of the next two steps...
Please create a circle with a dotting tool with black nail polish and then create a smaller circle with red nail polish :)
The last step!
Create a small black circle to create the pupil.
 
 
Add a topcoat and some cuticle oil and you`re done!!
 

Jaaaay!!
 
See you soon!
(oh, I don`t wanna be rude but... I've noticed that some people are actually reading this blog, and I would reaaaally appreciate it if you would follow my blog ♥)
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment