Friday, November 16, 2012

Another Halloween-ish (is this a word??) nail art

Hello!
 
Long time no see!
I`m so sorry for that!
 
Yesterday, I had a party, and the theme was: Into Fright Night
It was really nice!
Well, no one came all dressed up, but it was still great :)
And of course I designed some nail art for this!
This is the nail art I made on the nails of a sweet friend of mine
 
 
 The thumb (I tried to put all the photo`s together, but I don`t know how to do that)
 
 
Index finger
 
 
Middle
 
 
The ring finger
The pinkie was the same as the index finger
I designed an awesome set of false nails for myself...
 

 
I was in a bit of a hurry, and they just wouldn't stick on to my nails!
I became really pissed...
So I decided to painted my nails a purple colour that I just bought:
 
 
 
It's called: Alice had a vision - again! and its from the new Breaking Dawn Collection from Essence.
If you live in Germany or the Netherlands, I suggest you to check out the collection!
All kinds of dark colours with lots of shimmers...
I love shimmers!!
 
And this is how I went to the party:
 

Err... sorry for showing you my messy room!!
Hmm, this dress makes my arms look fat....
Anyway, this is the make up I wore:
 

Just some light colours...
 
Ooh, I`m sorry for the long post!
 
See you soon!
 


 
 



       



No comments:

Post a Comment