Thursday, March 14, 2013

Nail Preparation ♪

Hello!
 
I'm sorry for not posting for a few days!
I was being quiet busy for school and stuff like that~
But now I'm all back to the nails XD
 
Today is just the beginning of a big nail art that I'm finishing off tomorrow ♪
Let me show it to you ↓
 
 
I sponged one coat of Sinful Colors Ciao Bella!, then one coat of a black polish with shimmers that I can't remember the name of, and then another coat of CB.
Can you guess what it's going to be??
Probably not, heheh
 
 
I won't tell you what it's going to be!!
It's a secret!
A little guessing game!
Heheh XD
 
Let me give you one hint:
 
- Always watches. No eyes -
 
Can you guess it by now??
 
I'd love to hear your suggestions!
 
Thanks for reading!
Have an amazing day!
 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment