Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's NEON!!

Hello!
 
How are you doing?
I hope you're fiiiine heheh
I have a party at school tonight, and theme is "neon"
Unfortunately, we just heard two days ago that we were having this party (-_-)
So no-one had time to buy anything neon!
(Timing...)
So I thought: "well, if I can't wear something neon, I'll just paint my nails neon!"
So here are my neon nails!
 
 
I have like, no neon colours at all, so I just experimented a bit with the brightest pink that I had, some pale turqoise mixed with a darker turqoise and some kind of orang-y (^-^)
I still like the way they came out, though!
 
 
They remind me of bright colored rain drops ♪
I didn't made anything neon at my pinky because it was broken  a little while ago, so it was waaaay to short *sigh*
 
 
Damn topcoat!!
It smudged my middle finger!! :(
 
To finish them off, I added one coat of a blacklight-topcoat so they'll glow in blacklight!!!
YEAH
Unfortunately, I can't show it to you guys because I don't have any blacklight XD
Okay, I'm going to get dressed!
 
See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment