Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Black-White Washed Nail Art Thingy

Hello!
 
I'm sorry for the little gap!!
I was EXTREMELY busy with school and social life and stuff like that XD
Even now, I still only had about half an hour to do my nails (~_-)
So I made something easy and quick ♪
First, I just wanted to layer a blue holo polish over a black one, but then suddenly, I got CREATIVE.
Yes, that's right.
Usually, I'm as creative as shit.
But now I suddenly got extremely inspired!
So I made this...
 
 
Yes... I have no idea what they look like XD
They remind me of a pair of jeans one of the girls in my class has (^-^)
 

 
I used KIKO 275 as the base, then added two coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff (love it!) and while it was still wet I went over it with a bit of nail polish remover to create this washed denim effect.
I'm not sure what I think about them...
 
I hope you do like them!
 
Have an AWESOME day!!!
 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment