Sunday, January 6, 2013

Leopard/Gradient Nails (@^_^@)

Hello!
 
How is your day so far?
You know, Sunday is always a sleepy time for me (^-^)
I wake up at 11.30, make some homework, create a nail art...
Unfortunately, I did exactly the same today *sigh*
Okay, you're probably thinking: what the hell, this doesn't make sense?!
But let me explain ~
Christmas holiday is almost over, I have to go to school tomorrow! :'(
Which means that I have less time to blog! D':
(It's getting worse and worse...)
But I`ll try to post as much as I can (^#^)

Okay!
Let's go on with the nail art!
Here it comes ↓


.....

I'm terribly sorry, but I can`t upload any pictures! (*0*)
I`ll try to describe them...
On my thumb, I did a gradient with nude and brown, on my index I used a nude base color and sponged around my nail with brown, and I added some leopard print all over the nail.
My middle finger is also a gradient with brown, on  my ring finger I made a French tip and added a gold hand painted bow, and on my pinkie I also graduated brown over the nude base color, and painted on some leopard print.

I`ll try to upload the pictures tomorrow or Tuesday!

Have a wonderful week!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment