Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kawaii nail art!! (^3^)

Hello!
 
How's you're day?
I had to go to school, as usually :p.
But after that I made a new nail art!
I was just playing a little bit with my new acrylic stuff, and then I discovered that I was able to make bows and other 3D stuff!!
So I decided to try to make Kawaii nails ♪
 

I know, I have to practice a lot but at least it looks like bows!
It was so much fun to make!
 

I think they look so sweet and girly!
Heheheh, I`m proud XD
I made a bigger bow on my pinkie, but the first time I messed it up so I tried to remove it, but it took away some of the nail polish so that's why it looks kinda messy on my pinkie
 
 
I LOVE them!
 
By the way, my acrylic nails are starting to look really good, so within a few weeks I can make my own acrylic nails!
Jay!!♫
 
See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment