Sunday, November 4, 2012

Half moon manicure!!

Hello!
 
I`m sooooo sorry for leaving my blog for such a long time!
The reason why I wasn`t blogging was because I have a test week, it starts on Monday and I had to study a lot so I couldn't`t find the time to make any nail art!
 
But now I created a new nail art!
 

Err.... I kinda messed it up on the ring finger, heheh
It looked gorgeous on the pictures on the Internet...
Well, I still like them!
For some reason my nails always break when winter comes, and this nail art makes my short nails look quite long!
 

I probably won`t post this week, because I need to study sooo much... *sigh*
But maybe its not that bad as I expected, and maybe I do can make some nail art...
Well, we'll see that some other time!
 
See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment